What Is Quick Edit mode?
Quick Edit is a mode of editing a project that:
- Groups selected content into boards for quick access and editing
- Shows only what is relevant to be edited, so you can focus on what matters
- Avoids having to navigate through your project’s stages and possibly hidden content, so you can be sure to configure or customize all that is important
- Guides editing each step of the way, with valuable descriptions that may include hints or information on how to edit each selected piece of content
Access Quick Edit Mode
To access Quick Edit mode, click the Go to Quick Editing button.
To navigate back to the editor, click Back to Editor while in Quick Edit mode.
Edit With Quick Edit Mode
When you arrive at a template’s Quick Edit mode, this is what you will find:
- On the left navigation pane, you will find one or more boards
- A board is a group of content for you to quickly access and edit it
- On each board you will find inline guidance for how to edit each content piece
- At any time, click Preview to experience what you have done so far, and Back to editor when you wish to continue editing.
- When done, click Publish to get your project LIVE
Missing Content In Quick Edit?
If you want to change some content or configuration on a template that has not been made available in the Quick Edit mode, you have two options:
- Contact the template creator to request changes to the Quick Edit mode
- Do-it-yourself by learning how to use the Editor
Setup Your Own Quick Edit Mode
You can edit the Quick Edit mode of a project:
- To facilitate your own work
- To create quick to edit templates for others
- As a collaborative tool for reviewing and feedback
Learn how to do it with our How To Setup Quick Edit Boards article.