Sometimes you need to show content based on screen size.
For example, if you want to show different content between mobile and not-mobile users. For that, you can use the Adaptive mode setting.
Using The Adaptive Mode
- Choose a component you wish to show only on certain screen sizes
- Make sure layout mode is turned off
- Resize your canvas to the exact size (or sizes) where the chosen component should be visible
- Notice the canvas size number (or numbers) on the top right corner of your screen
- Right-click the component to open its context menu
- Open the Visibility menu
- Enable the Show this component when the screen is… checkbox
- Select the comparison mode you wish to use from the dropdown, and type in the value you found on step 4. (or values, if using between)