Sometimes you need to show content based on screen size.
For example, if you want to show different content between mobile and not-mobile users. For that, you can use the Adaptive mode setting.
Using The Adaptive Mode
- Choose a component you wish to show only on certain screen sizes
- Make sure layout mode is turned off
- Resize your canvas to the exact size (or sizes) where the chosen component should be visible
- Notice the canvas size number (or numbers) on the top right corner of your screen
- Right-click the component to open its context menu
- Open the Visibility menu
- Enable the Show this component when the screen is… checkbox
- Select the comparison mode you wish to use from the dropdown, and type in the value you found on step 4. (or values, if using between)
Preview Screen Sizes While Editing