You can change the style of pretty much all your project’s content.
Change The Style Of A Component
- right-click it to access its context menu
- find one or more style settings to edit the available styling options
Why Multiple Style Menus?
Most components will have a container style menu, which is styling that is applied to its rectangular limits.
Some components however will also have specific style settings, such as:
- images will also have image style
- buttons will also have button style
- input fields will also have input style
To understand the difference between container style and component-specific style, imagine a button: the space between that button and anything around it, is a setting of its container style; but the space between the end of the button and its internal text is a setting of its button style, because it is specific to buttons.
Follow the link below to learn how to use each style setting, along with common patterns, tips and tricks.