Components are pieces of layout or content that can be added to your project, and which you can right-click to access their component context menu which allows you to style and configure them.
Basic components are components that are simply drag and drop to add, and then right-click to configure, and that’s it. Among them you will find:
- Layout – rows, columns, floating containers
- Media – text, image, video, shapes
- Social – like and share buttons, comments, for different social media platforms
- Tools – buttons, inputs, and other more advanced components
- App Specific – Interactive Apps may have specific components that can only be used inside them. For example, an Interactive Video can have timed containers, which is a special type of floating container that can only be used inside an Interactive Video.
Check Out Our Components
Interactive Apps are a special type of component that
- have internal stages that you can navigate and edit
- may generate data automatically, such as the answers given on a Quiz
- can have app-specific settings within them and within their stages
- can have App Specific components (see Basic Components, above)