You can configure how your page will look when shared on social media.
- Open the Page Settings
- Under the Presentation tab, type in a title and description
- Add a Featured image
- Optionally, you can enable personalized presentation, which will overwrite the previous setting.
Guidelines For Title And Description
You should use the Facebook preview when writing the title and description. Even though Facebook may change every now and then, exactly how they show a post, the preview should give you a good idea of how it will look.
Appart from that, here are some ballpark recommendations:
- Keep the title to around 40 characters
- Keep the description between 100 and 200 characters
Guidelines For Feature Image
The ideal image size for Social Media feature images varies from platform to platform. If your campaign will mainly use a specific social media platform, then we recommend that you find and use the latest recommendation for that plaform.
If instead you would like a one size fits all, a rather common recommendation is:
- a squared image, for example 1080×1080
- that also looks good when cropped above and below
Personalized Presentation On Social Media
You can enable personalized presentation to overwrite the title, description and featured image, with content specific to each user that shares your experience, so you can achieve things like “[Name] scored [Score]! Can you beat that?“.
Learn How To Personalize Shared Content