When you are using rows with multiple columns, there is a certain screen size where you will want the columns to stack on top of eachother, rather then staying side by side. Otherwise, the content inside those columns will become too squashed.
Adjusting When Columns Should Stack
- Choose a row where you wish to adjust when its columns should stack
- Make sure layout mode is turned off
- Resize your canvas to the exact size where the columns start to become too squished
- Notice the canvas size number on the top right corner of your screen
- Right-click the row you chose to open its context menu
- Open the Visibility menu and make sure Responsive Mode is enabled
- Set the Responsive breakpoint value to the number from step 4.